Dose he want a relationship or a f*** buddy?

A friend of mine wanted me to meet his friend like set me and him up so i said ok i will meet him so that day we added each other on face book then he was like well lets text each other so we talked to 2 days then we met ... I thought he was really sweet and nice and then we eneded up having sex ..so after that night we ended up talking all the time ..then we hang out again nothing happened .. then i saw him for a third time and we had sex again ...now he talked about him wanting me to met his other friends and all that and i was like ok... but tonight my friend texted me that he was at a car show with his 2 friends one of which is a girl... like i am getting mix messages i just want to know what is this that we have going on ....like dose he want a relationship or a **** buddy?

JessicaMadison

Asked by JessicaMadison at 10:40 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• sounds like you are insecure. how do you know that he doesn't want you to meet his other friends? Is he not allowed to hang out with his friends without you? Is he not allowed to have female friends? Just because he spends time with his friends doesn't mean that he doesn't want to spend time with you too. This is early in the relationship to be this worried. If he is calling you only for a booty call and nothing else, then it's just sex but from what you've said, you went out and didn't have sex. A fu** buddy doesn't do much else than call for sex.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:44 PM on May. 22, 2010

• well, why buy the cow when ou get the milk for free? honestly..you showed him you were easy. so of course he's not going to bother with the "hard" part of things, why put his trouble into making a relationship work when he gets his cake and eats it too?
    Anonymous

• It depends on the other girl. Is he touching her? Or could it be an old friend that is just a girl? His sister? If it is truly a friend I say he digs you more than FB but if he is with the other girl for a good time I dont think he is worth any more of your time.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:44 PM on May. 22, 2010

• You already know the answer. You gave away the "milk". Why should he buy the cow when the milk is free? You were a convenient booty call. Next time, don't give it up so quickly.
    Anonymous

• He mostly isnt going to want a relationship with you. In my experience, guys typically dont respect women they have sex with that quick. Maybe he's different but my guess is that he isnt and he will just want a hook up every now and then.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:46 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I agree with the anons and aqua. I think you kind of blew it when you had sex after only knowing him for 2 days. Guys usually don't get involved with girls that do that.
    Anonymous

• I think I'd ask him. So many men want f buddies nowadays. Maybe he thinks that's what you want too. Just ask him what he wants from you.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:02 PM on May. 22, 2010

• well what do you want? there's nothing wrong with fucking a guy you just met, but if you really are looking for mr right you might want to hold off next time. as for your current situation, I would just let him go, it sounds like he's making you feel insecure and causing drama for you.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:28 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Fuck. Buddy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Either you can ask him, or you can send me his phone number and I will ask him for you.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:47 AM on May. 23, 2010