Athletes feet?

My 16 month old daughter has peeling between her toes and we believe it to be athletes feet. Do you girls have any solutions to it? Mind you, my little girl still likes to taste her toes :/

If we can't find a non-toxic solution we'll see how just keeping them dry goes.

Deathlilly

Asked by Deathlilly at 10:54 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would ask her Ped. But I know peeling feet and hands runs in my family, and from time to time, since the time she was born, my DD (3 now) has her feet and her hands peel.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:57 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Check with your dr to see if that's what it is or if it's just peeling skin. If it truly is athlete's foot, you can find something called Absorbine Jr that's a liquid in a bottle with a sponge applicator tip to put on them and cover them with cotton socks at bed time. My mom used it on my brothers and me as kids. I've heard you can put vicks vapo rub all over them and put socks on too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on May. 23, 2010