Re: Arizona SB 1070. Does it make any difference if a criminal is illegal immigrant or US citizen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• an illegal IS a criminal even if they didnt steal or anything like that. coming here illegally is a felony.

if i commit a crime in my country of citizenship, and its a felony, i lose all my rights.

so why should an ILLEGAL think they should have rights here?
    Anonymous

• It shouldn't.
    Anonymous

• I am not sure I am understanding the Q. Does it matter if the criminal is an illegal or a US citizen? What does that have to do with AZ sb1070? It make it more of a tragedy when the crime is committed by someone her illegally because if the Govt would DO it's JOB that person may not have been here to commit said crime in the first place. OR do you mean the consequences? If the illegal is found guilty vs a citizen found guilty? Should we keep the illegal in our jail? hmmmm...not sure. On one hand if you JUST deport (in the current environment) they will just walk right back...no one to STOP them. On the other hand if they are in our jails they are using up out resources too! I say for NOW in our jails...if they get ILLEGAL immigration under control...send em back (if we have some kind of agreement from their country...hmmm..gets dicey again...)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:19 PM on May. 22, 2010