Is it okay to see, date, and even have sex with two men at the same time?

They don't know about each other and I can't seem to choose between the two of them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Dirty.
    Anonymous

• Sure if you like contracting and spreading STDS!
    Anonymous

• I guess it depends where your morals lie. For me, to date, maybe, if they no about each other and it is just fun, not serious. Having sex, nope. As pp said, that is dirty.
    Anonymous

• Hope you don't wind up pregnant. Jerry Springer would be happy to have you on his show then!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:21 PM on May. 22, 2010

• As long as you aren't committed to either one of them it's fine to see both of them, but if you aren't in a committed relationship I wouldn't be having sex with EITHER of them. What if you got pregnant (it does happen!) - you wouldn't even know who's it is!?! Not a good idea.

Answer by missanc at 11:21 PM on May. 22, 2010

• If they think that you are in a monogamous relationship, then it's wrong. That's leading them on. But if they are open to dating other people, then there's no harm.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:22 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I would date two men at once, but having sex probably not. Especially if one of the relationships may be something special. It has nothing to do with being dirty or not... I would wait it out a little longer or stop having sex with the two of them and get to know them better.... sooner or later you will be able to choose...
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:25 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Sure if you are single and they are single. Go for it. I'd even tell them about each other and let them compete for me!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:28 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I will put a spin on it, is it ok to see, date and even have sex with two women at the same time? Would you want to be in a situation like that?
    Anonymous

• eh, i wouldnt do it,. situtions like that are the reason people end up on the maury show for paternity tests
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:30 PM on May. 22, 2010