why does he do this?! TMI

BF grabs my private parts all the time. he grabs/slaps my ass- which i am somewhat okay with (compared to the other things he does)-- but then he'll run his finger through my ass crack! and then he'll move to the front and try to masturbate me, but i'm not even in the mood and it HURTS! i have to FORCE his hands away from down there but it doesnt matter- he goes back to it. and i think he thinks when i force his hands away, it means that i'm about to orgasm and he wants to accomplish that.

i've talked to him about it, but his response is that i'm just "so sexy, i cant keep my hands off you"... flattering, yes.. but its also annoying and partially feeling like i'm being molested

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• by FORCE- i mean, i am trying to pull his hands off of me but he's too strong for me. so i have to somehow twist my body away from his access, while trying to hold back his arms/hands.
    Anonymous

• wow.. i am speechless.. maybe say ur on ur period? lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 11:42 PM on May. 22, 2010

• My hubby's not as forceful, but he does similar things. He will stick his hand down my pants, or while driving, he will rub me "there." It doesn't get me into the mood and I don't really like it. Also, he will pop out one of my tits at randoms times and either look at it or try to suck my nipple, like while driving. Times where other people can see. It's weird.
    Anonymous

• If you don't want that sexual touching to occur and you are telling him no and actually trying to get him to stop and he continues, yes it is sexual abuse! You need to have a serious talk with him and tell him that when you say NO it means NO! If he doesn't stop, you need to ditch this guy asap.
    Anonymous

• i know next time he runs his fingers down ur butt.... fart lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 11:48 PM on May. 22, 2010

• my husband does this, but not as much as yours....I would really feel offended....and do feel like just an object at times. There's a time and a place...and it's not ALL THE TIME!
    Tell him it's a turn off...
    And PDA is totally off limits unless it's holding hands, "hugging" or kisses on the cheeks and quick pecks on the lips.
    My hub smacks my butt in the middle of freaking Walmart and it's kinda embarassing because I don't like the attention from other people because he smacks my butt.
    Anonymous

• Thats totally not cool! Try grabbing his penis hard and let him know he turns you on and you cant keep your hands off it and let him see just how uncomfortable it feels,maybe? Then he'll get the picture. That definetly is bull for him to just reach over and stick his hand on you like he owns your body.Disrespectful! I think it's time for a serious sit down and talk! Then for real,if he dont grasp the concept of what youu say,seriously,grasp the penis liike I said! Sounds like an idiot! No wonder you say you feel like youre being molested. Sorry - sounds kinda spooky to me.
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 12:13 AM on May. 23, 2010

• How disrespectful. I hope he doesn't do it in front of children. I'd tell him he's too rough and to do it right at an appropriate time or cut the crap. What an animal treating you like a piece of meat just there for his own pleasure. Yuk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on May. 23, 2010

• it is spooky. one night, i had a bad dream (rape victim) and in my dream, the guy was trying to get in my pants.. i was tossing and turning, trying to fight in my dream. i shook so hard that i woke myself- and him up- and he just jumped into doing what my dream was about. i wanted to punch him in the face. I'm trying to be understanding that some guys love that physical touch, but at the same time, he knows my past, but he doesnt know that sometimes his touches (those kids) brings my past into mind.

not sure if i can grab his penis hard. i think he'd just think that i'm horny and want him badly. i can try tho.

and yea- sometimes, i have to wonder if he's just in it for the sex. between that, my low self-esteem and our time spent together, i question it.. but i know in my heart of hearts, he loves me for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on May. 23, 2010

• My hubby does that all the time, but not so forceful. And he has the same excuse. lol
    Ronique1989

Answer by Ronique1989 at 1:13 AM on May. 23, 2010