• In the Spotlight:

I like to pop zits. Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on May. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Haha yes I do very much. I actually think I have a problem because I can stand in front of the mirror for an hour just popping things on my face. Even things you wouldn't even see. I pop other people's zits too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Popping zits causes scaring. Learned that one about 20 yrs ago. Have you ever tried Proactiv? You want to stand in front of the mirrior and pop zits and get a kick out of it, go ahead.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Yes, I do and my husband appreciates it as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on May. 23, 2010

• gross i do too... hahaha my hubby thinks its a disgusting fetish
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:22 AM on May. 23, 2010

• eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. not me. I never get them, but my hubby does and he asks me to pop them. yuck! I only do it cause I love him and I don't want him walking around with a huge zit on his face
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:22 AM on May. 23, 2010

• I love the big nasty ones that hurt at first and when you pop them they feel sooooooo much better. The pussier, and exploding.. the better LOL The SO asks me to get the ones on his back for him, but I as well could stand in the mirror popping zits all day too, and removing black heads .. and white heads .. and other gunge off my face.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on May. 23, 2010

• yup

Answer by admckenzie at 12:42 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Yes, I do. That's gross, I know, and I'm squeamish usually. I rarely get them, but my husband has one little blackhead on his back that never seems to go away that I pop. There's something satisfying about popping it, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on May. 23, 2010

• I do too! I never get any (thank goodness!), but my husband gets them on his back. He says it's a special treat allowing me to pop them and I have to give him a massage afterward. Why is this a fascination? I'm glad I'm not the only one!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on May. 23, 2010

• yes... I do... like to the point where it causes a problem. I will pick at a zit until it pops-even if it obviously isnt going to. And if I run my hand down my husbands back and feel one, I will pick out it- without even thinking about it. He hates it, he says its disgusting... I honestly do it without thinking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on May. 23, 2010