Has anyone had bleeding from upper belly?

This is my second pregnancy, the first was a girl and this one is a boy. I am due in two weeks, but I have been having this burning on my skin. It starts under my boobs and goes down...maybe about two inches, but it just burns! The doctore said it seems to just be the skin stretching (I did not get this with my first one). When I was getting into my pj's the other night I noticed blood on my white tank top! It was 5 spots that had apparently been bleeding in that area, It's been two days and I haven't noticed it since. Has this ever happened to anyone?

mru1

Asked by mru1 at 12:37 AM on May. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wow that's really weird. I remember towards the end of my pregnancy my skin was itching and burning a little bit and my doctor said the same thing...that my skin was just stretching a lot. Is it possible that that area is being rubbed on by a bra or other clothing and making it raw?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:39 AM on May. 23, 2010

• I have had two, a girl and a boy and I have never heard of this before. Check with your dr asap, not only is this wierd but it could possibly be cause for infection if blood is showing up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on May. 23, 2010

• It would be from my clothes rubbing, I'm out of things that actually fit and we are so close to the end I really don't want to buy more clothes! I was wearing a tighter tank top than normal on that day. As far as a bra it could be possible, but the dots seemed to be lower than that area.
    I was with my mid-wife that day and she didn't say anything about the bleeding when she was measuring me. I know the bleeding had already started because when I pulled my shirt up I had little dry crusted blood spects that I thought was just from my luch and I just wiped them off. I figured she would have seen it and said something, but maybe not.
    mru1

Answer by mru1 at 12:51 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Girl!!!!! Seriously, then reach into the dang closet and grab his clothes if you dont want to buy more maternity stuff. NO reason for you to be binding up and bleeding. Step aside and I will pull your man comfortable clothes out of the closet for you! OMG,,,,get comfie hon,,,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on May. 23, 2010

• I was only wearing my clothes because we were leaving the house...lol. I pretty much only wear his clothes these days! I was out of his clean tanktops so I found one of mine that still covered it all.
    mru1

Answer by mru1 at 1:13 AM on May. 23, 2010

• That could be HELLP syndrome and is serious you need to demand that your doctor screen you for it, or you could die.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:20 AM on May. 23, 2010

• omg.. crazy how u say this im only 2 months along and i have this weird spider vain right under my book that just plain hurts and it started bleeding yesterday..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:08 AM on May. 23, 2010