Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What should I do if I found prove that the father of my child is cheating on me.?

Last time that I saw his phone I confronted my guy and with his phone in my hand
I asked him why do u have a picture of a girl in ur phone who is this and i asked him who is this girl? and y do u have her picture in ur phone, and he stood quiet 5 minutes and he was looking at me like saying in his head daam my girl caught me and then after that he told me "Oh is because the picture of that girl came with a software that i put on my phone and I answered him "Liar" stop lying to me and tell me the truth who is that girl ? are u seeing her? tell me!!! And he just stood quiet . I dunno what I should do. Im 19 and he is 24 we have a child together. I cant trust him anymore. =(

Answer Question

Asked by Caty101 at 1:05 AM on May. 23, 2010 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • Relationships are about trust if he can not be trusted you end your relationship with him and move on.

    Answer by bandrplus2 at 1:30 AM on May. 23, 2010

  • You have two choices. Either this is something you are willing to accept or it's not, therefore, you either stay with him or you don't. It's as simple as that. If you can't trust him though it's going to be an issue that just keeps resurfacing and making you miserable in the meantime. I would concentrate on yourself for the moment, put your energy and time into your child and do what is the best example for your child. Whatever relationship you model for your children is most likely the type of relationship they will find themselves in when they grow up, just remember that please.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on May. 23, 2010

  • Time to go! Get something in writing about how much a month he's gonna give you to help take care of your kid, if he won't put it in writing take his ass to court!

    Answer by Nyx7 at 7:13 AM on May. 23, 2010

  • if you can't do this anymore, and he wants out or won;t stop seeing this other person. then cut him loose. and go for your child support. and move on with your life. And hopefully you'll meet someone else, out there better for you. good luck.(and remember what goes around comes around. So maybe someday this girl will leave him for someone else. ,and then .he'll know how that feels.:\

    Answer by incarnita at 10:10 AM on May. 23, 2010

  • make sure u get a child support agreement in writing and in a court order. move on an dont let him talk u out of supporting his child on paper. u r so young. u will hv many more opportunities. but wait before u gv it up and hv a commitment form the guy or u will b a mom without a partner which is possible to do well but much easier and more fulfulling if u hv a real partner who u love and can depend on. GL

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on May. 23, 2010

  • I'm sorry but if you two are not married then he didn't take a vow to give up other women. He's a single man at his sexual peak. See if he wants to commit to you but if he doesn't then it may be time to let him go. If he carries her picture on his phone then I'm guessing he may like her pretty well. Men don't usually carry a picture of a random woman around with them.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on May. 23, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.