TMI but has this happened to you?

Ok, normally I try not to share this much info, but I'm wanting to know if I should be concerned. Today my pee has smelled really strange. Kind of like iron. I haven't been eating anything with high amounts of iron, I'm not taking any meds, and I'm not sick. I have started watching what I eat and drinking lots of water.. just started really buckling down with this over the last week. Could it just be from that? Or something more?

Megs5384

Asked by Megs5384 at 1:21 AM on May. 23, 2010 in Health

• Any time you change your diet your going to see changes in both pee and poo, if you are drinking more water then you have in the past then your body is flushing out the waste. Have you had asparagus lately? that will make your pee pretty stinky every time and can take a few days to actually happen.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:26 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Have you eaten asparigus? Makes pee stink
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on May. 23, 2010

• I have eaten asparagus but it was today at lunch and this started this morning.. And the my diet hasn't changed that drastically. I'm not eating anything that I wasn't before, just NOT eating the junk.. All the fruits and veggies and stuff is normal for me to eat. Hmm.. would tomatoes do that? We had spaghetti last night... lol.. sorry to share so much!
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 1:40 AM on May. 23, 2010