Adipex users-

I want to try Adipex, I am over weight. I have an app on monday to talk to a doctor. Do I have to have certain circumstances/qualifications to try adipex? Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on May. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Good luck! I remember all too well those days! And it is SOOOO hard trying to do it with a little one around and all the other responsibilities you get thrown at you.. Keeping a daily food log helped me alot too. It helped me see what I was eating and made me really start counting calories and carbs. Carbs are what kills me the most..
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 2:03 PM on May. 24, 2010

• The big downside with Adipex is most times, once you stop taking it, most generally gain the weight back and then some, unless they managed to make significant lifestyle changes in the process. ie. dietary changes and exercising a few times a week.
    The upside is, it doesnt keep you running to the bathroom like some of the others do with stomach issues.

If your BP is up they may or may not prescribe it I have heard. I think too, you can only take it for 12 weeks consecutively. Anything beyond that, it's not effective. You would have to take a break from it.

How overweight are you, if you dont mind sharing?
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 12:07 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Op: I weigh 170lbs 5' 5"
    Anonymous

• It sounds like it would work for you. Sounds like you only need to lose about 30lbs I'm thinking. Is that about right?
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 5:19 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Yes. Even twenty pounds would help. I have been working out and exercizing since my baby was born (a year now) And nothing! I just need a boost in the right direction.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on May. 24, 2010