I hate my cat

I hate my cat. She is ugly and gets on the table. I HATE her, im keeping her cuz the baby loves her and the so got her for me. But i literally cringe when she comes near me. I LOVE cats BIG orange fluffy cats with big eyes! my cat is NOTHING like this and i hate her! Im not mean to her i just, oh man i do hate her! Am i terrible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on May. 23, 2010 in Pets

• damn I guess you do hate her you said it 5 times...lol
    But why??? They are so cute!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on May. 23, 2010

• she isnt. she is like ugly. i wish i could put a pic of her up. she is like an ugly alley cat. white and striped in patches like brown/grey/black stripes. Like a tabby ish. gosh she is ugly

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on May. 23, 2010

• seeing how you base your affections toward an animal solely on what they look like... (which i think is sallow) I would have to say yes you are terrible.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:54 AM on May. 23, 2010

• IN THE SAME BOAT! My husband bought our cat when I was on bedrest preggo w/ our son. Now 5 yrs later it bites everyone except my husband. If someone tries to be affectionate w/ my DH, it'll attack. It pukes everywhere, howls, rapes my sons toys, etc. (he is fixed.... but still horny) this is horrible to say, but I know he'll only live another 2-5 years. Just wait it out honey. I am gonna be brave for you and not post anon, lol...... defending your honor. As long as u feed it. water it, don't kick it across the room and it has necessary medical care you hate away!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:46 AM on May. 23, 2010

• You hate her cause she isn't perfect?!!!! Wow, that is incredibly shallow.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:03 AM on May. 23, 2010

• i have a big orange fluffky fat cat you can have...i don't like him much..maybe we can trade =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:48 AM on May. 23, 2010

• hibbingmom..thats funny, i hear you. Thats me. i'm counting down the days. Its my dh's cat so i just live with him and have to be nice. When they are gone though, NO MORE! i can't stand the puke and hairballs and seeing them lick their asses all over my furniture.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:51 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Its not her looks soley! lol She is a bad cat all around. She gets on the table, because her former owners fed her scraps, which my s.o. knew and still took her. He had been telling me for MONTHS that we couldnt have a cat because of one reason or another, then he shows up with this thing, fleas and all. After i have 5 opportunities to take in cats that i would have loved and were great cats, i know because i have been to my friends houses who took them, and he said no. The last request for a cat i wanted was like 3 days b4 he brings home one of his friends flea ridden ugly things! When we discussed cats i specifically told him i NEVER wanted this type of cat because i do not like their coloring. While you may think im still mad at the s.o. im not im just stating the facts about how this crying needy cat go into my home. She crys all night, for no REASON! Wakes the baby up when the sun comes up and wants to sit on my face.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on May. 23, 2010

• God people like you pi$$ me off.I'm sure the cat is'nt ugly.No cat is ugly.I would'nt never in a millon things think or say bad stuff about my cat.You are a terrible,teribble person.
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 10:37 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Is she spayed? If she is not then that is why she is meowing all night. If she is spayed then it maybe an illness or even a cry for attention. Animals can pick up on people that do not like them and know when they are not wanted. If you HATE her then you should find her a loving home where she will be loved and given attention. I have always had pets and I never ever trust a person that has a problem with animals, especially when the animal needs attention.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:55 PM on May. 23, 2010