Mystery Creature Pulled From Ontario Creek. What do you think?

TORONTO - A First Nations community in northern Ontario may be giving Loch Ness a run for its money.

Reports from the remote community a few hundred kilometres south of Hudson Bay say a strange creature was pulled from a local creek earlier this month - a creature some are calling a monster.

Photos of the furry, bald-faced creature were posted on the official website of the Big Trout Lake community and have since caused a flurry of speculation on the Internet.

Photos below:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 AM on May. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Based on the skull shape and teeth I think bear more than otter ~ but I can't get my head wrapped around the fact that the hair over the neck and the top of the head is backwards ...
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 4:31 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on May. 23, 2010

• I think its a hoax....they have done that type of stuff before and it was a hoax.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Anonymous

• Anonymous
    I think its a hoax....they have done that type of stuff before and it was a hoax.

Look at the pictures at the pictures it seems real.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Like I said...pictures looking real or not, they have done hoax's like this before and the pix look very real.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on May. 23, 2010

•  

A strange and ugly creature has washed ashore in a  northern Ontario First Nations community and it is being treated as a  bad omen. The creature, which is over 20 centimetres long and has a  bare, gargoyle-like face and furry body, was found in a lake on the  Kitchenuhmaykoosib Inninuwug reserve, some 200 kilometres south of  Hudson Bay, earlier this month by hikers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on May. 23, 2010

• mutant river otter maybe

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:50 AM on May. 23, 2010

•  

The Kitchenuhmaykoosib Inninuwug reserve in  Northwest Ontario, where the mystery creature was pulled from the  water.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on May. 23, 2010

• http://www.usbr.gov/mp/ccao/berryessa/photo_gallery/wildlife/otter.jpg

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on May. 23, 2010