Have you ever gotten FREE SAMPLES on the mail?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on May. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• All the time! I go to this site called moneysavingmom.com. She's always posting anything and everything super cheap on the internet. I cannot even begin to tell you about all of the free stuff I've gotten! Another site is thefreebieblogger.com. My friends and family are amazed at the stuff I get, and it's all because of these two sites, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:10 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Not for years, but Jimmy Johns stopped by my work the other morning with free samples! It was the best thing ever!!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 8:26 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Yes. I've received samples of cereal, diapers, shampoo/conditioner, maxi pads, and anti-wrinkle creams/lotions. I must be on some "premier" marketing/advertising mailing lists! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:42 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Yes, because I request them. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Yes, all the time. They are great!!

If you are looking for free samples, don't sign up for samples from companies you have never heard of. And, if you are asking for a name brand sample make sure the web address MATCHES the sample you are requesting!! For example, if you want a Tide detergent sample, the web address SHOULD be TIDE.COM/sample (or something similar to that)

If you are asked to fill out questionnaires, or go through pages and pages of "Offers" that you have to decline, then it is not legit. Skip the bogus sites and go straight to the manufacturer’s web site. 

The link below is a great place to get started because the ladies on this page have been doing the “freebie thing” for years!! They always have some good ones!!

http://messageboards.iv

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:23 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Yes all the time but it's because I go and request them.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:24 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Sure, but usually only when I request them.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 9:25 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Walmart samples:

http://instoresnow.walmart.com/In-Stores-Now-free-samples.aspx

I like the Walmart site (and Sam's club) because they do always send me the samples I request.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:27 AM on May. 23, 2010

• when my son was a baby i got free samples of huggie products that i requested
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:30 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on May. 23, 2010