I'm scared... [TMI maybe]

Last night, I was trying to "take care of myself" since it's been a long time. And I noticed a white bump on the inside of my lady parts. It's about time for my annual checkup so I have to call Monday and make an appointment anyway.
But I'm scared of what it could be. Is there a possibility that it could be ANYTHING other than the worst??
Please don't bash, I already feel worse enough and you do not need to make it any worse.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on May. 23, 2010 in Health

• could be a pimple hon, could be a lil cysyt, could be a small abcess from shaving. ok tmi here but to make you less worried-I used to shave all my pubic hair off. then one time I apparently nicked myself and it got infected and became this large abcess that had to be drained by doc(gross I know sorry) but thats all it was, simple shaving issue. try not to worry there are more harmless things that terrible things that this could be :). good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:28 AM on May. 23, 2010

• My first thought is pimple or ingrown hair. Definitely ask your GYN about it if you're going in for your annual anyway, but I wouldn't read too much into it. It may be something simple.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 9:29 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Have it checked and don't have negative thoughts, it is probably nothing!

Answer by older at 9:30 AM on May. 23, 2010

• I found "something" one time, too, but a few days later when I got into the doc, she couldn't find anything and I think she thought my worrying was kind of crazy. Maybe your "thing" will be gone in a few days too....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on May. 23, 2010

• OP HERE
    Thanks for all the encouragement.
    Y'all know how it is, you automatically assume the worst.
    I hope it goes away and when they do tests, they find nothing.
    I didn't notice it. It doesn't bother me when I touch it or anything. It's just there and I know it is so I'm making it seem like it's bothering me, but it's not. I don't know what to think.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Anon 10:27
    I do shave, but I haven't shaved in a long time. But this isn't on the outside .. it's on the inside when I open it up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on May. 23, 2010