Are you prolife, with a patner that is not?

If so, how do you deal?

Does it efffect how you feel about him as a whole?

This can be both ways. If you are pro-choice with a DH/SO that is pro-life.

Or even...could you be with someone with that different of a view?

(When answering explain what him and you are.)

allurasmamma

Asked by allurasmamma at 10:07 AM on May. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I consider myself pro-life, and I recognize pro-life to be more than just anti-abortion (social welfare programs that support poor families and pregnant women who need healthcare coverage are pro-life, abolishing the death penalty is pro-life, war is not pro-life, etc).
    My dh is mostly pro-choice, in that he sees nothing wrong with a woman having a choice to abort in most cases, but in all other aspects of pro-life, he agrees with me.

We have had arguements over this in the past, but we can each see the other's point of view.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on May. 23, 2010

• I'm pro-choice. He's pro-life. But it's not a deal, why would it be? It's just one more thing we don't discuss... There is no need to fight about it or "deal." Our life together would be rather boring if we agreed on everything.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:27 AM on May. 23, 2010

• As long as you agree on how to handle an unplanned pregnancy, I don't see an issue.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:31 PM on May. 23, 2010