Is there anyone on this site who is contemplating separation/divorce but is not ready to act because of your kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on May. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, I am in that same situation right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Yes, that and I just recently started working and I'm broke
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:03 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I stayed for a long time for my kids. Until my 4 year old starting telling his dad to "quit yelling at mommy" - I thought it was better for me to stay until that point. Now, I wish I had gotten out much, much sooner!

Answer by missanc at 12:25 PM on May. 23, 2010

• No, I would get out, the kids will get over it eventually. I'm not married, but thought I give my opinion.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 2:16 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I certainly am. I've tried to put up with problems in my marriage for over three years and nothing is getting better. Yet I'm still here because of the kids and because I have no income of my own to leave.
    Anonymous

• It took me a year of mental anguish on whether to do it or not and I'm in the middle of a divorce now and I am glad I made this decision for many reasons.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 7:59 PM on May. 24, 2010