Could you imagine that I bought the wrong color of diapers?

I've just realized that I brought the wrong "color" for my boy. My dh says that it is OK but when putting on the back has to go in front????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on May. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You just reminded me of when my daughter was little. I bought her the Dora pullups, but she was scared of Boots the monkey. If I didn't take a black marker and scribble out Boots, she would tear them apart and scream when I put them on her. I was wishing I could just find plain old white ones, but they don't seem to make those anywhere!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 5:37 PM on May. 23, 2010

• How could you buy the wrong color? What kind of diapers do you use? Everything I have ever found is rather unisex... I don't get it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:59 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Tell your dh that he can just suck it up and let the kid poop & pee in whatever you bought. Really, that's just dumb, IMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on May. 23, 2010

• op here.

I meant to type PULL UPS. My dh says that the protection for girls go on the back while for boys go in the front. ?????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on May. 23, 2010

• I think both styles are not very absorbent, they are only supposed to catch enough of the accident to keep pants and carpet dry while the kid runs to the potty. And I know plenty of little boys who watch and love Dora and Disney movies, so why not let him wear those designs?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on May. 23, 2010

• LOL he could be right. Some brands have more padding in the front for boys. Some have them unisex with lots of protection everywhere. Maybe you should stick to using that brand. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:08 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Your husband is correct. They put extra padding in the front for boys in the back for girls. Put them on backwards. I have done this that is how I know. :)
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 12:53 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Oh, I see, yeah, he's right. they do put the absorbent area on those in different areas for boys and girls... Don't you know anyone with a girl you can give them to? For us, they did nothing for potty training! We gave up and went straight to undies, that was the only thing that worked.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:34 PM on May. 23, 2010