I'M FREE!!!

ok ladies my hubby and the kids are gone for the day. the house is clean and dinner is in the crockpot. what should i do today? maybe a movie or a walk in the mall. or should i go to the library? or go get my nails done? tell me what ya'll think. I am super excited because I never get a day to myself. Don't you just love days like this?

symle456

Asked by symle456 at 10:58 AM on May. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Do the things you love to do but can't really do when you have your kids! Pamper yourself!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 11:04 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Personally, if it were me, I would go rent a few movies I've been dying to see, buy some super junk food and have myself a day where I never have to give up the remote! Comfy PJ's and a big blanket... Sounds like Heaven!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:10 AM on May. 23, 2010

• I'm with SabrinaMBowen, I'd rent movies! Whatever you decide to do, have fun. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 11:13 AM on May. 23, 2010

• a trip to my local bookstore then pizza place then home, wrap myself in a blanket read my new book and pig out on pizza that i like not what everyone else likes.
    renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 12:26 PM on May. 23, 2010

• i had that yesterday.!! so i went to go get a tattoo !! so do what u want the most
    Mrs.MelgozaJr

Answer by Mrs.MelgozaJr at 1:12 PM on May. 23, 2010

• my favorite thing to do when i hv free time is go have some else do my hair and nails. i just love it.
    Anonymous