Bad cough....do we REALLY have to stay inside??? lol

Okay so my son has a bad cough....he had a slight fever last night, but I'm pretty sure it went down (I'll check it again as soon as he wakes up from his nap)...anyway my question is should we just stay inside all day like we did yesterday? It's like 80 something degrees outside and I really feel like i need to get out of the damn house. lol Do you think it would be okay if I just put him in the stroller and went for a walk?

NatesMommy118

Asked by NatesMommy118 at 12:07 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If pollen is high it could make things worse by going outside. You don't want to go out in public and make others sick.  

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:10 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I think if it is just going for a walk in the stroller it should be fine. I agree with not taking him into public, so to spare others from his germs. But taking him out for some fresh air will probably do wonders for him! If he is sick I would bring a light blanket, he might feel chilly and need the comfort of a blanket.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:40 PM on May. 23, 2010

• fresh air will do him good. its super nice out today! i took lilly for a walk at like 8am this morning. her cough was actually better by time we got back.
    kzoogirlie

Answer by kzoogirlie at 1:44 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Outside for a walk sounds perfect. I don't think you will make anyone sick taking a summer day stroll :)
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 5:09 PM on May. 23, 2010