I need help

I had a miscarriage the begin of april I haven't had sex yet or anything. I been feelin nausea, back pain, pain in my vaginal and my breast are sore. Could I still be pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you sure you had a miscarraige? Did a doctor say it?
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 3:08 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Yea she did but wen I went to the hosptial before I seen the doctor she said it was twin but only one came out I am still gettin positive pregnancy test
    Anonymous

• I would go back to the dr. but you can miscarry one of a set of twins and not the other and it be a healthy pregnancy otherwise. I would call the dr and tell them you think you are pregnant and you want to be checked. But on the otherside after a miscarriage you will still have the pregnancy hormones for a while. To ease my mind I would definately call the dr and see what is going on with my body
    Anonymous