is it possiable to know the moment you get pregnute

Me and my hubby had sex and right after wards I had some light cramps.Is this a sign of baby in the making?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It can take 1-3 days for an egg to fertilize after sex. Also the moment you get pregnant??? Obviously not. Some women can feel implantation, but even then the fertilization happens before that.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 3:46 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Well cramping is one of the signs, but right after sex.. I don't think your pregnant yet.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:42 PM on May. 23, 2010

• not right after you have sex. You can have implantation bleeding like 7 to 10 days later
    Anonymous

• I knew the night I conceived, but not because of any physical symptoms. Something just told me that I was.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:53 PM on May. 23, 2010

• i knew within an hour of being pregnant with my daughter - no symptoms, i just knew. i had a pretty good idea with current baby too... i tried to pretend i wasn't for a while tho lol
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:57 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I knew both times I was pregnant not because of signs or symtoms I just knew it,and then it was confirmed later...
    dajah2681

Answer by dajah2681 at 4:12 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Honestly, I don't think it is possible to know right after sex, or to even have symptoms right after sex. I think it is all in your head.. Just wait and test when you can.
    Anonymous