2 small kids, broke ankle, I'm exhausted

Ok, I have two small kids and am pregnant due in august, and i have a broke ankle which i am not suppose to be even putting weight on right now. But there isn't anyone who will keep both ofmy kids for very long. I am absolutly exhausted. I feel i can barely hold my eyes open. Is there anything i can do to get an energy boost? What about NO Doze? Is that safe during pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No doze is like a lot of caffeine. If a lot of coffee is not recommended during pregnancy then why take no doz
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:01 PM on May. 23, 2010

• wow I can't believe you have no1 to help you out,I cant think of anything other than coffee which is not too good for you when you're pregnant,Im sorry try to take a nap.good luck
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 4:04 PM on May. 23, 2010

• coala she was just asking geez.obviously she doesnt know or she wouldnt of asked?! ever think of that
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 4:05 PM on May. 23, 2010