im 6 weeks and im very happy that im prego but seem to be getting depressed it this normal???

idk what it is but i just am really down latly im sad alot of the time and my hubby thinks its him yes i know my hormones are going crazy but is this normal???

Marinesgirl24

Asked by Marinesgirl24 at 4:38 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• idk if it's "normal" but if this isn't your first child and you didn't feel like this when you had the first one then i would talk to your doc. i know they say every pregnancy is different, yes it is but there's no reason why you can't bring a simple question like this up to your doc, husband, or family members. and sometimes it can be the situation your in. whether it be lack of finance, insurance or stressing over deployment if family is military. just talk to the doc and see what he/she says and go from there
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 4:56 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Be very preparred for the roller coaster of emotions for the next year! the emotions will continue to be a mess a few months after the baby is born. Do not worry about it it is very normal....shute when I was pregnant with my last one I would bawl my eyes out if somebody even looked at me wrong, lol....I would listen to your husband, he sounds like he knows what to expect and he will be your rock for the next few months
    Anonymous

• Totally normal... I think hormonal changes have an exceptionally profound effect on me... I am mood-swing central during pregnancy. Hang in there...
    Anonymous

• I had that problem so I upped my fish oil suplement. that seemed to take care of it
    Anonymous

• Totally normal!!! I was the same way. I would be sad and cry for literally no reason. It will get better the further along you get.
    Anonymous