the neighbors left their 2 lil girls by themselves....ages 5 and 3

OMG i cant believe it. i posed the ? yesterday about the new annoying neighbors...well today the one girl kept comin to our back door wantin my kids to come over, i kept telllin her no not now cause we have stuff to do. well then after we had lunch my husband said well looks like the neighbors left, all 4 adults in 2 cars. so i assumed no one would be home so i took my kids out and not even 2 min later the girls came runnin over. i asked where their mom was at the one said oh they left its just me and my cousin. so i ended up havin the girls 3 hrs till the parents got home. the one mom came over to get the kids and i told her next time the girls come over id appreciate one of you parents to here also, esp if one of the kids get hurt, which one girl stepped on a broken beer bottle some idiot threw into our yard and i didnt know about it until it was too late. the cut wasnt bad just a nick
how would of you handled that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what they did was abandon their children and assume that you or someone else would take responsibility for them until they came back- luckily it was you and not a pedophile that found them alone and unsupervised first, but I'd definitely let them know if they do it again I'm calling the cops. You're not their damn nanny.
    athenax3

Answer by athenax3 at 5:59 PM on May. 23, 2010

• op here
    i didnt know anything about those kids except what the oldest told me and it was their first names and ages...thank god that cut wasnt serious and i had to call an ambulance i wouldnt know what to tell them as far as allergies if there was any, let alone the names of the parents
    Anonymous

• I would have called the police.
    Anonymous

• I agree anon :33

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:35 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I would definitely report them.
    Anonymous

• i agree...i would have called the police to come get the children, teach them a damn lesson
    Anonymous

• you're too nice, they'd be in jail already if it were my neighbors
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:40 PM on May. 23, 2010

• i agree, there is no excuse for leaving kids that young home alone. i would have called the cops.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:44 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I absolutely would have called 911

Answer by rkoloms at 5:44 PM on May. 23, 2010

• would have called the cops
    Anonymous