What did you do today? or what are your plans?

We went out to the Beach, I live in California
well it was way too windy so we came back home
SO went to work and is getting off at 7pm, in four hours
So Im just going to be home, probably go on a walk with my LO (6months)
and then probably go on another one if its still warm when the SO gets home

not much, but I have a busy morning tomorrow

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 6:07 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We had the first really hot day of the season. We went to the park and walked aroung the ponds looking for frogs and tadpoles. Played frisbie and flew a kite. Then got ice cream on the way home. Washed the car. then sat outside while the little one played in the sprinkler. It was a great day!
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 6:54 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I finished steam cleaning the carpets, took dd for a walk w/ dh & dog cuz dd wouldn't sleep. Dh left to play tennis, dd & dog got to take a nap, now I'm ready for a break & everybody wants something so I'm listening to music & playing on cafemom! I need 4 freaking minutes to myself! Yesterday I did 5 hrs of yard work, I'm talking shoveling dirt & then did most of the carpet while dh sat on his fat ass! Fucker
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 6:16 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Minnesota here. Dangerous 60mph winds and severe thunderstorm warnings. And 83 with high humidity. trying to move as little as possible. kids played at grandma's for about 4 hours, hubby and I napped and cleaned the kitchen together
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:23 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Our family went to the movies "Robin Hood" then went to go eat BarBeQue in a few we will all be jumping in the pool in our backyard then call it a day after all it is Monday...ugh! Tomorrow
    Anonymous

• We had my middle son's Birthday party today at a minor league baseball team. He had a blast! He got to announce one of the batters, have his name on the board, and got to throw some baseballs and we found out he can throw at baseball at 16 MPH. He will be turning 6 on Tuesday.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:06 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Went to church, but skipped out early cause my dress was killing my neck (Halter top), went to my moms to help get the camper and boat ready for next weekend, bummed around, came home, argued with hubby, locked myself in my room.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:42 PM on May. 23, 2010