sharp pains

I am 20 weeks pregnant and haveing horrible sharp pains in my stomach along with diharea all day I can only get outta bed to use the bathroom because the pain is so bad I havent been able to eat or really drink anything, when I drink something it makes the pain worse and when I eat something I just throw it up. I called my doctor and they told me I am prolly just haveing some gastro virus but if I feel like I need to come in I should I am just not sure.......has anyone else had this problem???

ilovemyboys47

Asked by ilovemyboys47 at 6:16 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• there's a tummy bug going around, my dh who NEVER pukes threw up twice today...lots of fluids & wait it out!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 6:17 PM on May. 23, 2010

• the pain in my stomach is just horrible though I have had 2 kids and the pain was no where near this bad
    ilovemyboys47

Answer by ilovemyboys47 at 6:22 PM on May. 23, 2010