when is the last time u bought and used a home pregnancy test?

did you choose a cheap model or top of the line?
were u happy w/ the results?
share share

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 6:24 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 8 months ago. an equate brand one from wal-mart. it was positive. hopefully i wont ever b taking anymore for the rest of my life.
    renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 6:43 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I used a First Response test yesterday and it was negative. It was a little too early to test but I just have the feeling that I am. I'm going to wait a few more days and test again.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 6:27 PM on May. 23, 2010

• About 6 weeks ago. I always use the same one... Family Dollar's "Compare to EPT" They are only $4 and work as good as any other. And no, I wasn't happy with the result... I'm pregnant YET AGAIN! GRRR!!! But that's my DH's fault, not the test's!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:36 PM on May. 23, 2010

renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 6:39 PM on May. 23, 2010

• 6 years ago when I was pregnant with my youngest. It was a dollar store one and it worked just fine!!
    Anonymous

• About nine months ago when I found out I was pregnant this time. I got soooo lucky. For some reason our Big Lots store has EPT early response tests for $1 for a three pack! I checked and they are not expired and checked online and they aren't recalled... and nobody knew why they were so cheap, but that's what I used and they all came out positive! One was a digital (bonus test as they called it) so that was cool.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 6:44 PM on May. 23, 2010

• 4 months ago to confirm this pregnancy, I used one every month for 7 months before that, too. Always dollar tree ones, they were never wrong.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 6:53 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I bought a value pack of a name brand kind 6 years ago. I didn't like the first 4 because they were wrong (and I was testing too early, if I'm honest here) but the last 2 were good. I was pregnant with my son, I just knew it!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:05 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Three months ago for this pregnancy. I use the cheapest ones I can find. I don't have a lot of extra money floating around, so I'll wait the extra few days until my period is missed, and use the cheap ones, rather than getting impatient and wanting to test "five days early" and get the expensive ones.
    Kharma25

Answer by Kharma25 at 7:17 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Bought a bunch of them a while back at the dollar store. Took one this morning and it was negative. Not the results I wanted. : (

I used the cheap ones for both of my previous pregnancies. They haven't been wrong yet.
    Anonymous