what is the oldest and newest thing u have on right now

for example, my sandals are less than a month old. my tank top is a good 6 years old, and these capri's are 3 or 4 years old, earrings got at Xmas time

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 6:26 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My wedding band is newest (hubby bought an anniversary ring in April) and oldest is my grandma's engagement ring that so happens to match perfectly with my new wedding band :)
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 6:30 PM on May. 23, 2010

• My underwear is the oldest thing I have on right now. Not sure how old they are but are old. The newest is my pair of UGG houseshoes

Answer by admckenzie at 6:28 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Well, I'm in pajama bottoms (got for Christmas) and a tank top I bought last summer. I've been bumming today!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 6:28 PM on May. 23, 2010

• CassiRae3, I love that! That is pretty special I'm sure!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 6:33 PM on May. 23, 2010

• It is very special. It's just coincidence that they match together! I am very proud to wear her ring...she died of breast cancer 12 years ago in July. Thank you rlhall1980
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 6:37 PM on May. 23, 2010

• The oldest thing I have on is my jeans. I've had them nearly 2 years. They're starting to fall apart and I'm gonna be bummed when they do! Don't you hate it when you have a fav pair of jeans and they starting falling part?

Anyway, the newest thing I have on is my tanktop. Well, new to me. I bought it at a yard sale yesterday. :-)

(This isn't including jewelry. My engagement ring is 6 years old, wedding ring 5 1/2, and a ring I got from my favorite uncle who's passed away is 8 years old.)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 6:38 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Oldest is either my underwear or my sports bra..not sure exactly how old but I bought them around the same time.
    Newest is my sunglasses (always wearing them on my head). lol
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 6:54 PM on May. 23, 2010

• My undies are he oldest, lol, gross. Probably about 2 years old. My nursing tank top is the newest, got it at my baby shower in March
    patrickswifey

Answer by patrickswifey at 7:59 PM on May. 23, 2010

• My mom's wedding band, about 30 years old. My wedding ring (got new ones last year) a year old. My maternity shirt about 1 1/2 year old. Shorts a couple weeks old!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:02 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Underwear is the newest--few months old, then the bra--sent over by SO's mom--boy can she pick out a bra that fits--love it, the shirt is about a year old, and the pants are about 18mos old--they are so comfy and stretch jeans are amazing.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:10 PM on May. 23, 2010