most annoying toy your child presently owns?

my DD has this pizza Elmo I loathe.
aaaaaaaaand my son Blake got a whistle as a gift from his tap teacher. Yes, a whistle. As if tap shoes aren't annoying enough, a whistle in my own home now.

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 6:29 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the leap frog writting pad. gosh i hate that thing. It won't even let my daughter finish writing her letter before it tells her how wrong she is. I turn it off when she practices so she won't feel bad when she gets is wrong
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 8:01 PM on May. 23, 2010

• her father
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 6:30 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Ok, Nyx7, that is hilarious!! lol My son had this guitar thing that we "lost". It absolutely drove me INSANE!!!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 6:32 PM on May. 23, 2010

• This electronic bank that my husband got for her. That's what happens when I let my husband go out shopping without me. :P
    Anonymous

• a little keyboard my mother got him. It's shaped like a cat (the keys are the cat's teeth) and it plays cat songs and even has a button to make "meow" sounds instead of piano sounds...I want to throw it out the window.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 6:32 PM on May. 23, 2010

• lol he's driving me nuts today!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 6:33 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Gameboy! It's nice when he can actually play the game, but once the game gets to hard for him, he starts screaming and crying until someone helps him... UGH!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:34 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I would say the fisher price animal farm--my lo played with it for the first 6 months she had it and I still hate it. We have had for 18 mos now.

Daddy says fisher prices animal train drives him up the wall--doesn't phase me it is less annoying than the farm.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:07 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Honestly? His own mouth is the worst "toy" he owns. I've been trying to find the volume switch, but I think it must be broken.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 8:37 PM on May. 23, 2010

• For my son his computer. He's CONSTANTLY asking to be on that stupid thing and throws a MAJOR fit when he gets shut off (we have a timer program on his computer that shuts it off automatically when his time is up.)

My daughter really only plays with one particular doll that says nothing, does nothing, so she's good. However, when she was a baby, she had this amazingly annoying butterfly that she adored. It would play music and flash really bright lights anytime anyone touched it. She HAD to have it in her crib with her, and every time she rolled over, it would go off and wake her up. It took me 2 weeks to get her weaned off that stupid toy!
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 10:36 PM on May. 23, 2010