So my little cousin is 15...she's a really good kid but she's not making the best decisions...should I warn her mom?

I found out she lost her virginity about a year ago. She's already had to take 3 pregnancy tests. I just looked at her myspace page and she has pics of herself in a really skimpy bikini. I'm really worried. I practically helped raise this girl and she's almost like my own kid. Should I tell my aunt? Talk to her myself? Stay out of it? What do I do?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 6:33 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Talk to her first, and take it from there, she might listen more to you than her mom.

Answer by older at 6:39 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I would talk to your neice first. If she feels close enough to you, then that might be a good start to getting her in the right direction. I would still go to the mom and let her know you are concerned.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 6:36 PM on May. 23, 2010

• She needs guidance, that she clearly is not getting at home. Get the girl on birth control; have the banana and condom talk with her. Make sure that she and her boyfriend have discussed how they will handle an unplanned pregnancy.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Talk to the girl, not the mom

Answer by admckenzie at 7:04 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Thanks guys! That's probably what I'll do. I hate to get her in trouble with her mom, but I think even if I do talk to her, her mom still needs to know. B/c I can't be there to supervise. Her mom puts WAAAY too much trust in her. She leaves her alone with her bf's all the time.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 6:48 PM on May. 23, 2010

• NO, talk to your cousin, not her mom. Unless you want her to hate you!!!
    Anonymous