Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes...

I am making these for my daughters birthday but can't figure out what to put them in to carry them from my kitchen to the yard for serving...any ideas?

nkkk07

Asked by nkkk07 at 6:41 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• We had a "tray" that we used to bake them in... It held the cone upright in the oven. Once it cooled it worked for serving too...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:47 PM on May. 23, 2010

• that or get some drink carrying trays & cut holes so the cone will hang w/out falling out.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 6:49 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Did you fill the bottom of the cones with anything messy? Buy a piece of styrofoam from a craft store Match the piece of styrofoam in size to a dish that you can use to place the styrofoam in. Make sure it fits securely. You could even cover the styrofoam with decorative paper or wrapping paper. Get some wooden skewers and stick one end into the cone and the other into the styrfoam. Another idea: You could even make another cake and decorate the cake with the cupcake ice cream cones, that is if you could use extra cake.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 7:02 PM on May. 23, 2010

• A caker friend of mine makes these frequently, she has a cake box that she cut holes in to set the cones into. I personally found them horrid little things to bake - nothing but trouble here. GL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on May. 24, 2010