Have You Ever Had An OB Say Something Like This To You?

http://www.myobsaidwhat.com/

The things on this site blows me away! Have you ever had an OB, or other birth related professional say something to you that would be worthy of being put on this site?

dedicatedrider

Asked by dedicatedrider at 6:58 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 6:58 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I'm just curious, why keep posting this?
    Anonymous

• my ob told me the reason i was dizzy all the time was because i eat to many potatoes.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 8:10 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I was told tht my tests came back and that my child had spinal bifida and downs. He pressured me to have an abortion, but I pushed back and said no, The ob made me sign a paper saying I would not sue him or his practice for having an imperfect child.

BTW, my child is now 10 and does not have anything wrong, but may have mild aspergers.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 9:02 PM on May. 23, 2010

• After giving birth to my second son my OB thought we should try one more time for a girl. She said, lose some weight (I gained a lot during the pregnancy) and try again in a year or so...she then looked at my hubby and said, You should lose some weight first too.
    mamasitax2

Answer by mamasitax2 at 9:08 PM on May. 23, 2010

• My midwife picked up a mirror during my first visit and asked DH and I if we wanted to see my cervix.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 2:25 PM on May. 24, 2010