What is your honest opinion on porn?

I think it is disgusting,useless and has destroyed this country. It has completely ruined so many relationships and marriages.

AngiDas

Asked by AngiDas at 7:29 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it's sick and should be outlawed, but many moms here think it's wonderful.
    Anonymous

• i don't think you can totally pin the ruination of relationships and marriages on porn, or the other woman/man, or anything...if the relationship is a committed, solid prioritized union, it will withstand the intrusion. to blame porn for marriages gone awry is not going deep enough to find the root of their problem(s) in the first place.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:36 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I do not have a problem with porn, to me it gets pretty monotomous at times, but I can also understand why it would be used to get in the mood, hey, if it works for some people why not? outlawed? I don't think so it is a multi million dollar industry!

Answer by older at 7:39 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I think for me personally, that it is disgusting and degrading. Thankfully my husband feels the same way :o)
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 7:40 PM on May. 23, 2010

• i don't think you can totally pin the ruination of relationships and marriages on porn, or the other woman/man, or anything...if the relationship is a committed, solid prioritized union, it will withstand the intrusion. to blame porn for marriages gone awry is not going deep enough to find the root of their problem(s) in the first place

i agree with this.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:41 PM on May. 23, 2010

• it is as addicting as a drug.
    Anonymous

• I think it is demoralizing and alot of the women are teens and many are involved against their will.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:45 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I think, just like alcohol, it can be a problem for some people and not others.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 7:47 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I think it's horrible. It's so immoral. Sex should stay in the marriage.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 7:50 PM on May. 23, 2010

• i agree with you. i think its disgusting, degrading and disrespectful.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:58 PM on May. 23, 2010