Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it tax evasion??

When someone works for cash for many years, with no documentation of it and does not file their taxes?? If so is there anything you can do to turn them in??

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (6)
  • How do you know they don't file the proper forms?

    Answer by lstrickland at 8:26 PM on May. 23, 2010

  • why would you? do you have something against them or are you jealous? yes you can contact the irs online or call them.

    Answer by angevil53 at 9:07 PM on May. 23, 2010

  • thanks for all your negative judgements without knowing anything about the my situation- you've been extremely helpful =)

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on May. 23, 2010

  • it depends on how much money you're talking about. if it is under the irs minimum for filing then no, they don't care. Also if the persom is underage they don't have to file anything. if they are over 18 and make more than the minimum to file then you can either call the irs toll free number or go to the website and contact them that way.

    Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:37 PM on May. 23, 2010

  • call the IRS

    Answer by rkoloms at 10:15 PM on May. 23, 2010

  • why bother? They also have no retirement and probably are not saving for it. They will have to work until they die.

    Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:39 AM on May. 24, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.