is there any homenal things i need to worry about turnign 35 and TTC?

I will be 35 indecember abd my hubby is in Afganistan. He will be home for a mid tour break in december from the 11-26th. We are planning on TTC again while he is home. The thing that I wonder about is if there will be any "hick ups" in that department. He had a vasectomy reversal back in teh later part of March 2010.

charcruz

Asked by charcruz at 8:09 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You can go to your OB/GYN and have a fertility workup to make sure your hormones are in the normal range. Your odds of conceiving are naturally lower than they were when you were younger even if all your hormones are good. You should become familiar with your cycle and learn when you ovulate; if you don't ovulate in the time when your hubby is home that would be a problem. If you are due to ovulate before or after your hubby is home instead of during the time he is home you might be able to reset your cycle with BC Pills or progesterone so you will likely be ovulating while he is home. GL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Thanks for the information. I do have appointment coming up here real soon to talk to her about all of this.
    charcruz

Answer by charcruz at 11:15 AM on Jun. 8, 2010