Is there a group?

Is there a group, that is active, for women who are contemplating divorce or separation. I found one group, but nobody is ever in there. Maybe I might start one. Is that something anyone might be interested in? I am looking for something, with women who are going through the same thing I am and hoping that maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I am kind of feeling lost.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I use to be part of the group that was like that..not sure the name though. You could start one. We are seperating so past the contemplating part! SIGH
    Anonymous

• I bypassed contemplation and slid into the Divorced lane years ago and never looked back. I think starting a new group or taking over the old group is a great idea. You can ask the owner or CM to make you owner of the old group then promote it.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:34 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I'm in the Soon to be or Newly Divorced Moms group here. It's pretty active so if you haven't tried it, maybe check it out.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 7:55 PM on May. 24, 2010