what do need to take for my four month old

im takeing my four month old camping next month and i need to know what i should i take blankets cloths stroller car seat sling sunscreenis and cloths are a must but what else and my four year old is going to what do i need for him

newmom461

Asked by newmom461 at 8:30 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We went camping with our son last summer. He's probably about 11 months and our friends had their 2 and 4 year old with them too. I packed a CRAZY first aid kit that was very handy.

Burn ointment with pain reliever
    cortizone
    band aids
    instant ice packs
    tweezers
    alcohol swabs
    neosporin
    eye wash

beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:50 PM on May. 23, 2010

• bug spray, teethers and toys, maybe one of those things where they lay down and the toys are dangling over them and they can grab at them, lol sorry forget what they are called, maybe a bouncer or boppy pillow - my 5 month old doesn't like to always be laying down. I guess you could use the car seat though. If you breastfeed make sure you have something to make it more comfortable out there and if you formula feed make sure you bring plenty of water and a way to warm it so also lots of bottles or if you're going to a place with good bathrooms them a bottle brush and dish soap. maybe a hat like a fishers hat to keep the sun off his head and a pair of sunglasses. any medicine you might need should anything happen. that's all I can think of. Have fun!
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 8:54 PM on May. 23, 2010

• and don't forget toys to keep him occupied! i think the pp's covered pretty much everything. oh and test out the sunscreen before you go, his skin might still be too sensitive for it. even baby sunscreen isn't recommended until 6 months.
    Anonymous

• Tons of everything. You can never bring too much. Esp all over the counter meds like tylenol. Also research before hand where the local hospitals and stores are in case of emergency.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:17 PM on May. 24, 2010