Anyone use Ralph Lauren's textured paint?

I was just wondering if any others have used Ralph Lauren's textured paints. There is River Rock and Suede. I absolutely love it, but wondering if others have views on it.

Kellyjude1

Asked by Kellyjude1 at 9:04 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I've used it in small spaces, but not in my home. I've had friends who were brave enough to buy it. Pricey stuff, the only thing I would say is to make absolutely sure YOU love it and you may be able to handle getting rid of it when you want to change it. Wall coverings and paint colors change about every 5 years and women have a tendency to make home changes every 3-5 years. So...just make sure you love it and are able to handle it's removal when you don't like it anymore.
    The Suede really needs to be constantly mixed and if you are doing a large area, pour the paint into another container and mix the gallons and the sandy additive together. When you start painting the first paint strokes will not have as much additive on the roller as the last strokes, from where the sandy additive has settled to the bottom. VERY noticeable.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:43 AM on May. 24, 2010