I know

I've asked on here before lol, but I haven't gotten my period. I have brown spotting on and off. I've been on birth control for about 3 months now? I had a baby in February. I'm really nervous on why I haven't gotten my period this month. Last month was bleeding.

I'm on the mini pill if that makes a difference.

abcefgee

Asked by abcefgee at 9:25 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Health

• Periods are funny and unpredictable for a long time after having a baby. It took me over a year to get back to "normal" and my normal now isn't what it was pre-baby.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:26 PM on May. 23, 2010

• my period was irregular for over a year. and at 3 months on the pill your body still has not completely adjusted to the hormones.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:27 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Your cycle may have changed, it could be stress or you may want to take a pregnancy test to be certain that you are not pregnant again.
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 11:28 PM on May. 23, 2010