my husband wants to have sex all the time and some time i dnt fill like it and when i tell him no he gets mad but he wants to have sex 3 or 4 times

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• your husband needs help! has he always been like this?
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:37 PM on May. 23, 2010

• that is a lot! i dont blame you.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:40 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I would be flattered, and I dont think he "needs help" if he is wanting sex with his wife. But I understand being worn out as well. I suggest getting x-scream. It makes you SUPER Horny. It may help you keep up.
    http://slumberparties.com/Checkout/ProductDetail.aspx?ID=578
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:46 PM on May. 23, 2010

• No person needs sex 3-4 times a day and it IS a problem if he is getting angry over it. He needs to figure out why his sex drive is overactive and get it fixed so that you BOTH are happy.
    Anonymous

• I need some of that stuff!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:55 PM on May. 23, 2010

• i dont think he has a problem
    before i had my son and got preggo i had sex 3 + times a day...just tell him ur tired and your area needs rest
    Anonymous

• it is a problem if he isn't matched in his enthusiasm! Look sweetie, you are more than a vagina with legs, and you should never feel obligated to have sex, just because your husband sulks like a toddler. If you don't feel like it and he pressures you, tell him it makes you feel like a piece of meat. To get the urge three or four times a day might not be unusual for him or others, but him feeling like it's his right and getting mad at you is not normal, not okay and disrespectful. You are allowed to say no - tell him that acting like a spoilt petulant child is hardly going to get you in the mood
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 10:11 PM on May. 23, 2010

• If he is getting mad that is a problem...you two need to talk about it. But the fact that he is wanting to have sex 3-4 times a day is not that unusual. Did he get mad to start with when his sex drive increased(i'm assuming it increased and hasn't always been this way) or did he only get mad after being rejected multiple times? the two of you should talk about the situation and come to a decision that is mutual...ummm. satisfying

bandrplus2

Answer by bandrplus2 at 4:20 AM on May. 24, 2010