Anyone have this issue?

Im 10weeks along and im angry all the time. Sometimes i start yelling for no reason or the smallest things set me off. I feel bad for my husband.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I've had an issue with anger this pregnancy as well. I'm 30 weeks along and it's like I'm out of my body when I start yelling....I don't realize i'm doing it and little things make me fly off the handle :(
    Anonymous

• It's just your hormones. Make sure your husband knows it and apologize once you calm down.
    Anonymous

• i'm with you. i'm about 16 weeks and the smallest thing can just piss me off. i'm really not a screamer at all but i get really mad. and i'm super impatient these days.
    Anonymous

• PSH dont feel bad for your husband! were the ones that have to be pregnant.
    ha
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:13 PM on May. 23, 2010

• yep hormons are horrible, at 13 weeks I was crying my eyes out because my grandfather past away over 13 years ago!!! I was so upset that my child would never meet him. The rest of the pregnancy got better for me as time went on. But my level to take BS got very low. Normally I can smile and blow off dumb comments, but not while I'm pregnant I told people how it was in a kind way. I just couldn't take much crap. Like when my Grandmother told me I had gained too much weight, I let her have it. I explained that I'm under doctor care and I'm at a very healthy weight. That I was more concerd about my childs health and my own health to worrie about silly out of date information.
    Anonymous

• Oh geez! My poor hubby, I am only six weeks and already a wreck. I hardly ever cry, but the last two days I will bawl at the drop of a dime! My dog, who hates cuddling, came and cuddled up in my lap yesterday and I actually cried about how special it was! lol. Anger has also been issue- I will get upset over the silliest things. Luckily, I have a forgiving and comforting husband, who accepts my apologies! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on May. 24, 2010

• for this pregnancy i was awful... until i felt the baby moving. it turns out this is the most active baby i've ever had. it was an anger outburst that led me to get a pregnancy test before my period was even late!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:39 AM on May. 24, 2010