LADIES PLEASE HELP!

I just wanna no if there is like a safe Viagra pill for women or something similar? I really wanna increase my sex drive with my husband! I have tryed women extenze but it did not really work so has anybody heard or tryed anything else that has worked for them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• yeah its called alcohol
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:20 PM on May. 23, 2010

• hahaha thats funny PURPUL...
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 10:27 PM on May. 23, 2010

• hahaha thats funny PURPUL...
    navajomama7

• What I did to change my sex drive was competely chemical free. I just changed the way I thought. I use to tell myself that I wasn't in the mood and my sex drive is low but now I just think like a man. I try to think about sex often and no only that but I started thinking that I am a sex goddess and started taking better care of myself and bought sexy underwear just to wear. It worked for me.but if its hormone reason then it might not work
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:29 PM on May. 23, 2010

• A friend of mine is taking something to increase her sex drive. The same week she started taking it tho her hubby started getting tons of O.T. lol
    Diet, and how you feel about yourself is the best medicine as someone else said. My hubby and I touch each other a lot. When we walk by each other a little pat here and there etc...
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:09 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Great sex is mostly mental but you can try over the counter DHEA but only take 10 mg a day

Answer by admckenzie at 11:53 PM on May. 23, 2010