Is this too early?

It's been one week since ovulation. This morning I woke up and got in the shower and my breasts hurt and looked fuller. I pressed on them and they were soo tender. I've had scares before and even let "being pregnant" get to my head and this has never happened before. Usually right before my period my breasts might tingle but never tender. The left side hurts more often than the other. They've been hurting all day. Even when I hold my DD. I remember with my first they didn't start till about 5 weeks and it was SO tender I couldn't even touch them AT ALL. So it isn't that bad right now..but it's def diff than normal. I don't start my period for another week. ALSO..I've been extremely emotional for the past week. But I'm blaming that on other things lol. I've been more tired but not to the point of saying i have extreme fatigue.

So my ques is....is it too early to be having tender breasts and being emotional?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• (op here)...also..i just got a yeast infection like last night..idk if that has anything to do with it. but with my first I know I had a couple yeast infections.
    Anonymous

• You could be having early symptoms, or just your period again.. All you can do is wait and test.
    Anonymous

• Well thing is..I don't start my period till like the 5th. And if they hurt before my period its usually always tingling not actual tenderness. Im gonna wait like 2 weeks before I test..I'm just wondering if anyone else has had early breast tenderness.
    Anonymous

• Best thing to do is just take it easy. You might be having these systems because of your fears. I know its tough but there is no magicial answer. Also your breast might just be changing due to weight gain or loss. The average women's breast will change up to 10 times in her life. My breast hurt like that when ever they grow.
    Anonymous