My 5-year old son has been potty-trained sinse he was about 3.He recently started wetting the bed again at night.Hes fine through out the day and it doesnt happen every night but its been about 3 times a week.I have 3 boys and this has never happened to me before im so worried im doing something wrong or maybe theres a medical issue?Anyone have a similar problem id love some advise.

pamelovexxx

Asked by pamelovexxx at 10:28 PM on May. 23, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Maybe he drinks more ? Did you start any med's on him ? Any stress ?
    laygla

Answer by laygla at 10:37 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I stop giving him fluids at 6pm,bedtime is at 8.Web md stated stress could be a factor as well but everything has been pretty much routine at home anyway.no new meds either.When i was young i had a problem w/bed wetting till i was about 11.The doc said my bladder wasnt fully developed.Everything did work itself out but it was humiliating i dont wish that on anyone.I hope he hasnt inherited this.
    pamelovexxx

Answer by pamelovexxx at 10:44 PM on May. 23, 2010

• It is happened to my son few times, but I have a med's to blame, and visits to ER ( he hav asthma ).
    Personally, i have a feeling that is just a phase. But call his MD in the morning , just to have a peace of mine.
    Good luck to both of you )
    laygla

Answer by laygla at 10:52 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Is there some stress in the family? Are you and dad fighting or something else going on that would upset him?

Answer by admckenzie at 11:19 PM on May. 23, 2010