any suggestions on dandruff shampoos?

I tried head and shoulders and it used to work but not now, selsun blue doesn't help me either. I have an itchy scalp and big flakes, I hate it! any moms with this problem have any suggestions ? I would appreciate it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use Neutrogena T-gel once a week and Paul Mitchell's tea tree shampoo the rest of the time and I haven't had problems in a few months. I had bad dandruff after being pregnant ...
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:36 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Anything with tea tree oil. If there is a Trader Joes near you, they have a great one, at a reasonable price.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:04 PM on May. 24, 2010

• i agree about the tea tree oil.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:37 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I have a lot of customers who love the Advance Techniques 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner. Its only $4. It smells really good too. I used it for a while just because I loved the scent! If you want to try it go to www.youravon.com/dhullum
    Through that link you can get free shipping on any order all weekend long with promo code FSANY at checkout. The Advance Techniques Hair Care products are also on sale any 3 for $9.99 this weekend! Hope that helps, good luck :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:39 PM on May. 28, 2010