diet motivation

I cant seem stop eating everything in sight but I really need and want to lose weight..
my hubby eats such fattening things and I am so weak, what do you guys do to kickstart a weight loss plan? I have strong cravings..and NO energy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i take mega-t green tea pills for energy, theyre healthy for you, they help you loose weight, and they really give me energy. i buy them at CVS. also remember, starting is the hardest part when it comes to working out. once you start loosing weight, youll feel great and have so much more motivation. as far as food, just remember - nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. you can do it!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:50 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Green T has a lot of caffine and can make you jittery.  I started Shakeology which has 71 healthy ingredients in a 140 calorie shake.  You onlny replace one meal a day so it doesn;t really feel like your starting a diet.  I drink the chocolate one because it takes care of my sweet cravings. www.theshake4success.com

Mrswilliams07

Answer by Mrswilliams07 at 8:38 PM on May. 25, 2010

• i am looking for natural ways to lose weight, I am on meds for diabetes so I don't think I can take green tea
    Anonymous