I love my sweetheart but I stopped wanting sex?

What gives?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• lots of different things maybe going on, anything new been happening lately? more stress? new baby? anything like that?
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 10:47 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Ive been that way since I had our daughter. shes almost 2 and I still dont give a rip about sex. I play it off on hormones. See your doc if you think thats it.
    Anonymous

• I feel the same way right now. For me it's hormons due to breastfeeding. I've been thru this with my older kids. It's normal
    Anonymous

• It happens to a lot of women. Talk to your dr. It could be a hormonal imbalance

Answer by admckenzie at 11:55 PM on May. 23, 2010

• does he help you out? does he do laundry or the dishes? help with the kids? that kind of stuff gets me going! i could careless about flowers and shit. i want help. and if i get that then i am good to go, over and over. lol if he does not ever help you adn you feel over worked, talk to him. that could be a big problem. good luck!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 12:16 AM on May. 24, 2010