How do you all feel about being able to "build" your baby?

Since scientists are coming out with all of these new ways of selecting your baby's gender, eye color, hair color, etc. Some day these things will really work.

Would you build a baby to suit you, or stick with doing it the "old fashioned" way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it's sick. I don't approve of any conception that isn't done in the natural way.
    Anonymous

• I would keep to my old way of producing a baby. Why should someone try an build a perfect child? God would not intend it to be that way...But also I cannot judge anyone for what they wish to do...
    Anonymous

• i could not imagine doing it. my perfect child is the one that we produced naturally. i would not want to know everything before hand, that's the fun of being pregnant.

jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:03 PM on May. 23, 2010

• i wouldnt ever build my baby!! thats wrong on so many levels!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:05 PM on May. 23, 2010

• i dont care about picking what it looks like, but if it was all safe and everything .. i might be tempted to pick the gender.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:10 PM on May. 23, 2010

• My kids ARE perfect, why would I want to build some science project. I believe that they need to stop wasting money on trying to build perfect babies, bodies etc. etc. and put that money to a good cause like finding cures for diseases or feeding and sheltering the millions of homeless children we have now.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:14 PM on May. 23, 2010

• No I would not want to "build" my baby. That's just plain conceited in my opinion. Do it the old fashioned way. Have a baby and be happy. He/she is perfect without your help.
    mysteriousdaze

Answer by mysteriousdaze at 1:32 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I would stick with the old fashioned way. I honestly love wondering what he/she is going to look like, if he/she will look more like my husband or myself. I am always so excited to see what color hair they will have. I would hate to already know.
    peace1234

Answer by peace1234 at 1:54 AM on May. 24, 2010

• i think we can never do better than God.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:22 AM on May. 24, 2010

• No reason to even go there. What is wrong with the way things are?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:55 PM on May. 24, 2010