Do you speak out when others are rude or do you just sit back?

I do and i think it is funny how people get all rowled up about it .I am happy to be me and to speak out and up for others. If you don't like it then don't read it and definitely don't keep playing games with people if you can't play back .LOL

lendales_mommi

Asked by lendales_mommi at 10:56 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I use to be really quiet about things..After having my lil one I havent been quiet about anything, lol...If I feel that someone is in the wrong and being a butt for no reason then yes I speak my mind freely...
    sleepless2009

Answer by sleepless2009 at 10:58 PM on May. 23, 2010

• i was really shy before i had a kid. but not anymore.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:00 PM on May. 23, 2010

• i only put ppl in their place if they are rude to a child, my family, me, or my SO, or even someone who is mentally handicapped, i used to ride the bus as a kid and hated when this boy got picked on, id sit next to him so they wouldnt bother him...other than that I feel like a grown woman or man can defend themselves if they feel disrespected.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:02 PM on May. 23, 2010

• HELL YEA I SPEAK MY MIND !
    Anonymous

• I have always been outspoken but more so after I had him.And I am not popular and I do not use the internet often. i have a job and who cares right ....what ever happened to constructive criticism everyone needs some here and their. I was taught to tell it like it is and not beat around the bush as my dad used to say. And to stand up for those that might not even stand up for themselves.
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 11:05 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I tend to be the kind that speaks what I'm thinking. I have never been the bite your tongue type. So, at times that comes across as rude. For the most part though, I don't really care about rudeness, I tend to see it more as people speaking their mind than I do being rude. And unless they are being rude in a way that is hurtful, I don't see a reason to speak up. Although, once I feel that line between rude and hurtful is crossed - watch the hell out, I'm a card carrying bitch and I know it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:08 PM on May. 23, 2010

• If your rude to me I don't care. But do something to my kid or a friend and watch out.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:09 PM on May. 23, 2010

• i definately speak out......every one has a right to stand up for themselves.....and no one has a right to bring u or your loved ones down
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 11:39 PM on May. 23, 2010

• I speak out most of the time. If it involves my friends or family, you WILL hear what I have to say. If I witness and it involves people I don't know, I usually mind my own business.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:42 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Depends on whether I give a crap or not.
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 12:50 AM on May. 24, 2010