Does anyone else feel like they're heavily medicated?

Does anyone else feel like they've stopped caring, stopped feeling, etc? I don't feel depressed...just...I don't care who wins the election, I don't care of my child's father stays or goes, I don't care whose house is bigger or who earns more or that my SIL is an adulterous whore....I've turned off a part of myself. Has this ever happened to you? I swear, I'm happy in almost ever aspect of my life, but I just don't give a damn about much of anything anymore. How do I get it back? Or, do I even want to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Health

• There are certain parts of life that I feel I have quit caring on. I have had a lot going on family wise that I have to up on caring about. So I completely know how you feel...I wonder too, if I ever want to care about the situations again, sometimes I think I do then again I dont...I to am completely happy with my life...Just there are parts I can live without...
    Anonymous

• As long as you care about your children and yourself why care about the other headaches, sometimes it's good not to feel about things that really don't matter much.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:08 PM on May. 23, 2010